Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DIY: Felt Leaf Cushion Cover

DIY means 'Do It Yourself'. Believe me I didn't even know the actual meaning of DIY. I only knew that DIY projects shows tutorial, step-by-step instructions or details information from which I can make an item by myself. First I encountered DIY projects when I googled something with instruction to make at home and each time I saw that those projects contains a headline with "DIY: XXXXX". So I again googled what does DIY means and I found the actual meaning.

I have a weak point for DIY cushions. they looks so beautiful that I always lost myself among which to start first. I have a huge collection of DIY cushion designs which you can make at your home with limited resources easily. Here I want to confess that non of the designs is made by me. I just found them in different websites, pages or blogs and post together so that you can get a huge cushion collection at a single page. I'll post the actual web address of those designs so that the actual creator get the honor and credit for it.



This cushion is made of felt leaves. what you have to do is to cut the felt sheet into leaf shape of your choice of color and sew it just like the photo. the basic cushion cover have to be single colored so the it focuses the leaves beautifully.

source:http://eleganceofliving.blogspot.com/2013/03/cushion-covers-designs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment