Friday, November 15, 2013

My Favorite Wedding Table Card Display

Wedding is a ceremony where people come together to celebrate a marriage. The traditions and costumes of a wedding varies greatly from culture to culture, between ethnic groups, religion and country. Whatever the culture or country it belongs, people try to make it unique to keep it in their memory forever. Among many wedding costumes, wedding table card display takes an important role to make it a creative decoration piece alone with serving the purpose by displaying table number, guest's name and menu. Before my wedding I searched internet to find some creative amazing ideas to decorate tables with wedding table card. Here I'm listing the most favorite ideas I've found then.

  • LED Wedding Table Card:

  • Butterfly Place Cards:


  • Theme Place Cards:


  • Lemonade with Leaf Shaped Table Number Card:
  • Tiny Plant Pot Place Card:
  • Hand-Embroidered Wedding Heirloom:  










No comments:

Post a Comment