Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Introduction

Hello everyone!

I'm Senjuti, from Bangladesh.Though the spelling of my name includes  'n' but it must be pronounced as Sejuti. I'm happily married for 11 months. My husband is a civil engineer. He's the most supporting husband in this world I can bet.

I named this blog as 'Senjuti's Blog' as I had no idea about which name would be appropriate. I thought that this blog is simply a reflection of me, my interest, my activities, my hobbies and my dreams, so 'Senjuti's Blog' would be the perfect name for it.

This is the introductory post. As I mentioned, this blog is all about me so you may think that it's completely waste of time. But I can guarantee that if you have a bit of interest if creativity, crafts, beauty, fashion, accessories, then it'll give you a pleasure of investing few minutes for reading this blog.

I told the it's the reflection of me. Yes! because when I get time I google and search interesting ideas, creative designs, beautiful fashion accessories and so on. I don't know why these items gives me so much pleasure. But it's my passion no doubt. I also have two facebook pages. The one is Ideas for Life~~~~~~all creative ideas to make your life more beautiful and the another one is OMC' Oh My Closet . First one is the collection of all creative ideas and the second one is kind of my business page, from where you can buy many fashion accessories.

Well that's all for now. I hope you'll be able to discover me from my posts day by day. I need your cooperation to give some light into my passion and hobby. You may find some grammatical mistakes in my writing, because English is not my language. But I respect it and still trying to learn it.

Thank you being with me. LET'S START!!


No comments:

Post a Comment