Thursday, November 14, 2013

My realization.

Today is the third day of my blog. And surprisingly I'm thinking what to right now. it's really difficult to be a writer. It's much easier to be a collector because I just search what I want to know or collect, but here I have to express my feelings too. I look for new ideas which are not invented by me. I just collect them when surfing internet and share it in my facebook page. But if I want to share those with you I have to explain them because only picture can't create a perfect blog.

When I was 10-16, I used to write various stories, mostly science fictions. I don't know why I wrote those science fictions, may be because I was less social than others. I'm the only child of my parents and I had no permission to go out without them. So my world was limited within my room, with my computers, and books. I tried several times to read books that contains, love, tragedy, social actions but I didn't like them most of the time. Because I couldn't relate them with my life style. I had my very own world where I was the creator. I wanted to created something new, something different. I wanted to spice up my life style and I found that it's much easier to create fictional character than get introduced to a real character. So when I get out from my world to complete my schooling and leaving my home for the first time to live alone in a completely different city, it was a huge buzz for me. Anyway I'm now happy with my life. So I want to write something real, something interesting, that will explain me. I'm trying. Please pray for me so that I become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment