Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My First Crochet Project

The idea of blogging came to my mind yesterday. Due to some sickness I'm not able to go for work from last few days. So it's being really boring for me to pass the whole day with doing nothing as my mom is also here to help and she's not even giving me permission to go to kitchen. 

My lazy days being very long to pass so I decided to make it a bit interesting by doing something that  requires little movement. Winter is also knocking at the door so crocheting seems appropriate and interesting for this time being. My mom is really good in crocheting. In my childhood I tried sometimes but couldn't complete any project. 

After requesting so many times, mom gave me the permission to crochet and also promised that she'll teach me again. So my lesson started on Friday and I found it so interesting that I worked whole day to make a winter cap for my husband. I'm not saying the I've become an expert now but I'm really impressed seeing my work. Though the first project was not successful. I tried to make a hat but it ended up as a round cushion cover. Lol. I'm not disappinted at all. At least I made something useful. Ha ha ha...

See It became so big that I couldn't manage it to make a hat. Lol. But today I was successful. I made the perfect winter cap and it looks beautiful. My husband also liked it. I'm sooo happy :)


Don't forget to tell me how's it....

No comments:

Post a Comment